In the blog post, we talk about the “BrainSMART Big Five” approach, which identifies five key factors that teachers and students can use to improve engagement, motivation, and learning. These include:
- Keeping brain plasticity front of mind
- Driving your brain with effective learning strategies
- Asking for help when needed
- Developing finishing power, and
- Investing the necessary time and effort.
Read the entire blog post, “How to Cultivate a Growth Mindset in Your Classroom,” at the TeachThought website.